View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
My mom got me a ticket for the meet and greet. I'm kinda regretting that now from what I've been told about them. I thought I was actually gonna get to have a conversation with him. Plus I bet Lindsey's concert would've been cheaper. But no going back now. At least I finally get to see Christine live
I attended the meet/greet on the last tour. I asked him for a new album (a double album no less) and he gave a very diplomatic answer about the difficulty in keeping everyone engaged in the lengthy recording process of a double album. He also said he appreciated the desire for new music.

Believe me I would ask a completely different question now if they're still doing it that way. I hope he's bombarded with Lindsey questions. I hope and pray someone can pin him down on "scheduling conflicts" by listing the times FM waited for Stevie without resorting to firing anyone. He wants to avoid the word fired because it's an ugly word. Yes, but it's not just a word, it's an ugly act.

Your mom was very generous to purchase this for you. She'd be hurt if you didn't go.