View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post

I think she did fight it while in the public eye but now she's retired she probably doesn't feel the need. But I do think she probably looks much better than that when she's dolled up. And that blog is hilarious.

Also, I just want you and Homer to know, I don't mean to pick on anyone, I just enjoy arguing
We're good, Sharon. I don't care if she has surgery, but, for me, HONESTLY, that picture bothers me. As the most influential musician in my life, for my lifetime, I don't like to see her looking OLD. It bothers me. I'd rather think of her in the 1970's and 80's. Although she looked great for the VH-1 ITM interview!

From my own point of view, I can't begin to tell you, the difference in people's perception of me, and the AMOUNT of positive attention that I now get, just from dropping weight, and being thin, for the first time in my life. I'm serious, it's almost overwhelming. And after experiencing this change, I can't imagine ever not caring about my weight, ever again. When you're used to never getting a second glance, and all of the sudden getting noticed on a regular basis, well, it's really life altering, at least for me.

But, Christine always did shun attention anyway, so maybe she really just doesn't give a f*kc.