View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I don't know if this was discussed, but the tour was probably already booked when Lindsey was fired. No band can book that big venues on such a short order. Do you think that Lindsey is entitled to a share of the profit, because he was part of the band when the contracts were inked? I would think that that is why Mick won't say "fired" and Lindsey won't say anything right now.
it was. that's what Chris indicated in RS / Sirius interview, too, before Mick talked over her. it was just supposed to start in August. it got pushed back once they ousted him, probably all the east coast big cities got moved all the way to the next year to see how it goes first.

they were planning to paint it as he left. they got screwed by the leaks of what really happened. and now they are getting all this backlash. but i'm sure it will blow over and tix prices will be lowered or grouponed or whatever and they'll make their millions in the end.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"