View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Registered

I'm back to say things about that hole in my jaw again.

It's disconcerting me. Anyone ever have a back tooth, like a wisdom tooth or a molar, pulled before?

It's not really hurting me, but it's like...a hole. In my jaw. Y'know? And I'm afraid to eat because then stuff gets stuck in it and getting that out is even more disconcerting, if such a thing were even possible.

AND I'm terrified I'll get the dry socket, because Boy What Carries Things had the dry socket once when he had his wisdom teeth out, and he said it was appalling, and if he says it's appalling, then it's definitely appalling, cos I'm currently convinced he's got a broken bone in his foot but he keeps walking about on it anyway and tells me to be quiet, it's fine.

So...tooth extraction experiences? When can I stop worrying about the fact that there's a hole in my jaw?

I fear I sound like a hypochondriac, but I promise I'm not. I've just never had a hole in my jaw before and I'm having trouble dealing with the whole thing.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''