View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
If they are to believed elle, does it not sadden you that someone was in a sense paying people to be excited in front of LB while he performed?
why make up stuff vivfox? nobody was paying people.

some people who wanted to be at the show got free tickets. sounds familiar? you do know that's happening, right? that every member of the band and crew can give away some? not sure whether that's still the case, but Stevie used to have a gaggle of girls like that, they would actually get all access i believe.

this and reactions from some on twitter got me thinking:

what if him-or-me ultimatum was about Stevie being so annoyed (upset, jealous, pick your own adjective) by the high energy fans - especially girls - Lindsey had upfront on the last few tours that she was like - i am not going through THAT again! everybody upfront needs to be excited to see ME, not him, and everyone on the stage should pay attention to ME, instead of entertaining and flirting with the fans upfront?

someone told me last night after listening to this - what if LB was doing this precisely to annoy SN into making new music? because she definitely hated it. and he doesn't do this on any of his solo shows, or BuckVie.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"