View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Also, the Fresno show from the Tango tour is another good one. It's also from a radio broadcast. This bootleg & the Germany show are the best of the Tango shows, in my opinion.
Revisiting this old thread with some new info: I suspect we're going to see two or three never-before-heard soundboard recordings of some of those 1987 shows in the next few months, thanks to the illustrious, generous, charming Tiffany (whose site www.bluewhitefire.com is a kick).

More & more surfaces all the time, & I'm still amazed by fans who can get all wet over some silly plan the record companies have to release something. We don't need the record companies any more. Extirpate them from your thinking. Who gives a damn what their release plans are? (with the important exception of Peter Green-era Mac, rarities of which are continually being released officially)

As I think back over the last 25 years or so of my FM fanaticism, I marvel at the fact that the vast majority of exciting favorites in my collection had nothing to do with a record company.

moviekinks.blogspot.com