View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
She honestly just comes across to me as a bigger and bigger narciscistic jerk. She hates Lindsey, hates being in Fleetwood Mac, until she needs a huge fat paycheck. Face it, without The Dance and the insane popularity generated during that time, none of them would have made the money they did over the last 21 years.
Exactly. She acts like she never needed Fleetwood Mac, but look at the audiences she was getting in 1994 versus what she was getting in 1998 and the truth is revealed. Guess who was an essential partner in making that happen? LINDSEY.

Now, 20 years later, she can make good money without the Mac, but still not AS good. She's not just doing them a favor with her participation in the tour. Any informed fan knows their revived popularity in 1997, with Lindsey's help, has led to this point. However, the way Stevie behaves indicates that she has rewritten history to cast Lindsey as an evil villain who has brought nothing but grief into her life.

David tired of listening to Stevie speak years ago, but I enjoyed it until recently, when I realized how much of what she says is either a deliberate lie or self-aggrandizing self-delusion. Then, it becomes unbearable. I do not hate her, but I do not respect her. Unless she makes things right with Lindsey, the black mark against her will always be an ugly stripe across the glass through which I look upon her.

Last edited by sodascouts; 12-01-2018 at 01:47 PM..