View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
Even though you apparently know what I'm going to say before I post, I will repeat the bottom line once again, even though it has been expressed by others in this thread several times. This is a privately owned board-- if you don't like it, just leave.
Marty, you sure have spent a considerable amount of time inviting me to leave. You have the power if you don't want me around. Why keep sounding the same note?

All this because I questioned a couple of things on the site? Is that not allowed?

Quote:
I do not feel that you speak for the vast majority and I also strongly feel that I can have rules on my own website if I want.
Have I said otherwise? You throw sarcastic comments at me saying you "hope you don't hurt my feelings" when you can't seem to take a little criticism. I asked some questions, is all.

Quote:
With respect to your red words and capital letters in the original post, I did not see the humor in it. I found it to be ordering me to do something which I have no intention of doing and it was, in my opinion, rude.
Marty, I accept what's humorous to me is not humorous to everyone. If the bolding and colors bother you, can't you disable them? You have the power. And as far as my ordering you, come on. You can't possibly believe that I actually seriously was trying to order you. I find that baffling.

Quote:
There are more polite and tactful ways of bringing up an issue.
With all due respect, I violated nothing in the FAQ. So I find it somewhat baffling that you are taking issue with something I posted because it doesn't meet your standards of good manners. I can accept it doesn't, but for you to make a point of it strikes me as unnecessary. I broke no rules.

Quote:
P.S.-- I am going to go now and stick a few dozen more threads for you. (THIS is a joke- the mood surely needs to be lightened here.)