Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

January 30th, 2010 at 9:47 pm
Pat M.
January 30th, 2010 at 9:22 pm
Erica, Ah Ms. Stevie Nicks…..Bella Donna…..I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I was on two occasions within five feet of her….Once in a Sedona bar, and the other time was after a USC – Notre Dame game as we were on line waiting for our car services to pick us up….I looked to my right and there she was….Her eyes pierced right thru me….The Sedonna incident was before a concert she was performing in September 2000….I tried to buy her a drink, but she declined…..She returned the favor and bought me a Gin & Tonic…..

Pat-

That’s an awesome story. I guess after all her rehabbing she doesn’t drink anymore.

Did I tell you I met her last March? She did an album signing in the city and I made up a story at work about “having to leave early for very important personal reasons”. (It was really important and personal!!!!!).

I waited for 4 hours, but I finally got to speak to her and shake her hand. She has remarkably soft hands. I read later on she stayed very late into the night to make sure she met everyone who showed up.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2010/01/3...etting-better/