View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

How about the drunk tramp in Cleveland who was trying to work her way up to the front of the stage by coming on to all the men. Now granted, most of the time, men will fall for this kind of crap, because a lot of them are complete boneheads, and all they need is some chick stickin' her boobs out to them and they'll trip over themselves to do just about anything......but it just wasn't happening for her at this show!!!

She got up to where my brother-in-law was and asked "hey, can you let me up there?" To which she got the same reply from my brother-in-law and 2 or 3 other guys that were standing nearbye, a loud "NO!!!" At which point she responds in a whiny voice "Well.......why???" And then the best: "Hey, what's this guy's name right here......this one playing guitar???"

Uh.......DUH......THAT WOULD BE LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM......you know, of the band Fleetwood Mac.....they're the people playing here on this stage right now......now ask us again why nobody is letting you to the front of the stage!!!!!!!!

She didn't like it too much when I heard her talking and turned around to say something to my brother-in-law and shot her an evil look!!!!! She shut up and walked away real quick.
We only assist the real fans, hunny!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down