View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mass exodus aside, none of them were are detrimental as the MONTH along inability to even access the pages themselves. This has gone on months. The casual browser of the site won’t wait around the minutes it takes just to check out a daily blurb or news story. Ain’t gonna happen. Look at how there are 100+ “guests” on the site NOW. That means people use this site and don’t post. They are likely downloading MP3s or learning about concerts or looking at the pictures fans share. That’s not gonna happen if The Ledge is inaccessible. I too missed the drama in 2007 because I had become a lurker after I “grew up” and stopping giving a Poop about what people say about me. I post my opinions and the. Do t reply to attacks on that opinion. If people don’t like what I think then Who cares. What annoys me is when people automatically HATE everything Stevie does after 1983 because she’s not young and fit and sounds like she did in 1983. That’s just dumb. If you don’t like her why call yourself a fan! LOL.