View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
thanks , love Ivory Keys if you're looking for something it's there
Yeah, I hope there will be more of these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for posting. I love a good trip down memory lane. Remember the marketing for the album? You could pre-order and get a complicated (by today's standards) way of downloading each song. I was pacing back and forth for years waiting for its release. I was so disappointed in the first single "Everyday." That is the worst song Stevie has ever done IMHO. The album has some great tracks. But I find some of the songs annoying. The first 4 songs have almost the same tempo and beat. I always thought some of the songs almost sounded like demos. Stevie needed a good producer to put some licks into the songs. The songs are very good but there is no great drumming, guitar playing, etc. Its very methodical and conservative. I know the original version of this album was put on the shelf with the TLC producer because the songs sounded too funky. IMHO, half the tracks are very good but the other half I could care less to hear again.
Its definitely a moment in time remembering May 2001. I remember exactly what I was doing and how the world was on the edge of changing forever in a few months.
I love the title track, Bombay Sapphires, Love is, Sorcerer, and Planets.
I remember dancing to the Planets remix in the hottest club in South Beach. It was an awesome time. It was a great remix.
I also love Bombay Sapphires. I think it may be my favourite from the album because the other that I like are however less great than their previous versions.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 05-01-2016 at 03:43 PM..