View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
1) I think the Wild Heart album is awful.
2) I really dig the back to basics rock sound of the Street Angel album.
3) I also agree that the Practical Magic Crystal is the best Crystal.
4) I don't want Dave Stewart anywhere near a FM album, even if it's just to produce Stevie's songs.
5) I'm ready for Stevie to retire her solo career, and dedicate her remaining years to FM.
6) The vocal coach Stevie has used the past 2 decades totally destroyed the quality of Stevie's voice. She belts/shouts everything now, and there is no nuance left to her voice, and her gorgeous tone has been ruined.
7) I would prefer Stevie never tour again- I'd much rather her put time into recording.
8) I respect Lindsey as an artist more than I do Stevie.
9) Everyone around here is always harping about Stevie wearing color- but I prefer Stevie in black.
10) The whole Stevie/Lindsey romance thing is played out, and I have zero interest in it. In fact, the focus on it rather angers me.
you're breaking my "Wild Heart" louie2K!!
1. I love me some WH, to me it's the seminal Stevie solo record
6. her vocals on the recording of IYD n 24K seem to recapture a bit of the nuance.. especially the breathiness and falsetto - flirting... though the touring voice is indeed too harsh for my taste.. I think the last great touring vocals were SA/Dance/ and Enchanted
9. she is striking in black, but I absolutely worship her in Ivory ala the Sorcerer video! I also think she is stunning in the wine-y/red colors and I would kill to see her rocking a rich chocolate brown palette