View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Age Range: 40 something

When you became a fan: On loooooooong family car trips between New York (where we lived) and Florida (where we vacationed).

How you became a fan: During those trips, I heard "Dreams" over the radio many times and just watched the miles pass by.

First 3 FM songs (heard): It's too far back ... but "Dreams" ... I remember "Don't Stop" being played in gym class a lot and "Over My Head."

First FM vocalist (heard): Stevie

Favorite FM Time Period: '75 through Tusk

Vocalist breakdown by percentage: 30% Stevie, 30% Lindsey, 30% Christine, 10% Peter

Concerts you've attended: 1987 in Tampa, 2009 in Pittsburgh, Atlantic City and East Rutherford, 2008 LB in Atlantic City, New York and coming up, 2011, SN in AC. (I'm terrible with years except '87).

FM stuff you own: Most releases on vinyl, some boots, my pride and joy are five rings -- one with every member, probably from the Rumours era, and I wear the individual rings for each one I'm going to see when I see them in person. Also my treasured autograph from meeting Stevie at the NYC signing.

Favorite thing about FM: I love how they've always changed and grown into something else.

Least favorite thing about FM: It seems to take sooooooo long for new material!

Are you the same fan your where when you started: Not even close, but the music touches me in the very same way.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: Mick-John-Lindsey-Stevie-Christine (with Peter!)

You wish for the future of the Mac: I wish that the past and present members are all happy and healthy, and if that means they don't take part in a project, it's fine by me.