Thread: Feel About you
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 11:57 AM

In retrospect, it's a blessing that BuckVie happened. The silver lining is the ability to see Christine McVie up close and personal for quite a few shows. Now that she has died, I feel so blessed to experience that. Most of the fans are obsessed with the star power and ticket sales/album sales etc.

And BuckVie did respectable on the charts and in the tour. I think if they did another, that package would get even more steam. But hardly the point. The point is, I saw Christine McVie after 1998, live in concert. She did Wish You Were Here, right in front of me and it was sublime.

I don't think Stevie would have helped that album. Especially due to the fact that she didn't want to do it. Her lack of creativity would have dampened the project and concept.
I believe BuckVie's collaborative themes of wanting to carry on...(For different reasons) made it a nice duo package. They already had this amazing chemistry. What a blessing in hindsight!! Thank the Stars that know how it feels, every time they shine.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-05-2023 at 07:40 PM..