View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
re now, who would be dismissing him? if you ask Mick (someone did, at one of m&gs), LB's the heart of the band right now, and the one whose lead everyone else in the band follows, he's the one who's trying to push them forward. so who would dismiss him these days? Mick? John? Christine who just joined and having a lovefest with him judging by all the interviews?
I'm sorry but did you just borrow Stevie and Lindsey's Word of the Tour for Their Relationship (aka 'lovefest') and use it to describe Chris and Lindsey!? I feel slightly put out on their behalf. Also, I'm sorry but ALL the interviews indicated L and C are having a LOVEFEST!? By that, do you mean, one interview indicated Chris sent some songs to Lindsey and he was pleased with them and looking forward to working with them?

I also notice you left Stevie out of the list of people who you wouldn't think would want to dismiss Lindsey. Any particular reason? Because THEIR lovefest seemed to be pretty damn strong...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"