View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post

She just said in a recent interview that she was disappointed Lindsey took her background vocals off some of the songs on Tango, but she understood why (because they weren't very good or words to that effect). Sounded to me like she was being realistic and diplomatic. She certainly wasn't blaming him.
I wasn't talking about that recent interview. In fact, my post made it clear that I was talking about interviews she gave beyond the last 20 years. Someone said they don't remember many interviews where Stevie blamed Lindsey and I said there are many interviews in which she did, but they are the older interviews.

And I wasn't talking about interviews Lindsey gave about Stevie. I was responding to a comment in a post made about Stevie's interviews, not his.

And I don't care if you feel defensive or not. I feel that if you think the board is too harsh on Stevie, there are many boards that are not where you would feel more comfortable. As soon as I get my tax refund, I will be starting a new bulletin board myself, because I don't like the bulletin boards that are out there about my favorite actor. He's been around a long time and I will be creating a forum 15 years too late, but I'm going to do it anyway, because I'm frustrated with the attitudes on other forums and I left this board in 2003, because I didn't like its tone. No board is for everyone.

Michele