View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Extended play is not a favorite at all

Say you will is brilliant although a little long but that's ok. Lindsey's creativity and production is just as good as Rumours. YES, Rumours… listen to it people. It is missing Christine's warm and peppy songs.

Buck/McVie is equally as brilliant loving Christine's warm peppy songs

Say you will has Stevie's most tragic songs. Illume is a masterpiece. How do you put words about 9/11 into a song. The lyrics are hardly a poem. Lindsey takes them and molds them into the most unpredictable song in the world. Its unpredictable and hollow. It relates perfectly to 9/11 as that day was unpredictable and hollow. The music even turns angry. A masterpiece like many of the other songs. Everybody finds out is one of the Mac's best songs EVER. Top 10 of all best songs. To listen to every instrument is blowing out amazingly. The drums, the bass, the percussion, the singing. Its perfection. Title track is very catchy. Thrown down and Smile at you finally make it to an album and they are perfect. When you listen to Say You Will, I hear how much time they spent on making it. I don't understand the hate on this board for the album. I believe some don't like albums that are not commercially successful which is a shame.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-17-2018 at 06:49 PM..