View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
Fleetwood Mac is going to reunite again for a scaled down farewell tour with The Rumours 5 Lineup -- and everything else will fall by the wayside. There will be no Mike Campbell and Neil Finn involvement - period.
I really don't see how it could be definite that Mike or Neil won't be involved.
If it's Lindsey back, who's going to run the rehearsals and build the set...Lindsey again? Stevie complained about having to rehearse during the afternoon because Lindsey had to have dinner with his family. I don't see Lindsey becoming a softie for her either just because he was welcomed back.

If you have Mike, you have somebody who can hear them both out, he respects Lindsey and I don't think he kisses Stevie's ring. He, partly, is responsible for the success of her solo career.

I remember when RS asked him what he had to say in response to Stevie saying "Tom shouldn't have done the 2017 tour." He basically said Stevie's coming from a place of love but wasn't around and didn't know that Tom really wanted to do the tour. He's his own Legend. Considering he produced Patti's first album, I'm sure he could get in the E Street Band anyday too.