Thread: Lindsey Pics
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyJas View Post
Oh No!!!! Not the "Oh Well" pantomine act caught on camera! I pray that someday he will come to his senses and stop trying to butcher that amazing classic with his goofy theatrics. Why why why does he do the hand/body odor/talk to God thing? I really get the chills in a bad way when I see him do that....
Not even his smokey salt and pepper hair and ice blue panther-esque eyes can get away with that silliness!
See, I guess I'm just so awed by being in his presence and watching him perform his heart out for every song, while he so manically plays that guitar that I can deal with the pantomiming. And I've even found a way to appreciate the long-winded, repetitive speeches and the "...yet" referring to a possible new album. In all his cerebral corniness, I guess Lindsey really makes an effort to express himself and be as open as he possibly can. He's a totally cool ass nerd and I love him for it. So I can put up with the leg lift and the hand motion thing (nerd) because a few seconds later he rips it (cool ass) and all is forgiven.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL