View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Now I want to make this clear once and for all. I LOVE Stevie. I am a Fleetwood Macfan for 29 years now. I flew half over the world to see BN perform in FM, I never saw them before because my parents wouldn't let me go to the rotterdamshow in 1980. I was fourteen and deeply in love with Stevie.And I still am to a certain extend That was the last time BN played with FM in The Netherlands. . I saw mac in Tangotour, Masktour and Timetour. And Stevie-solo once around Mirror. For the Say you will-tour I travelled far. During those 29 years Lindsey became a hero for me because he "raised" my ears from strictly mainstream pop towards more freeminded rawedged music and iam very thankful for that.

Now this was a thread for a wishlist and I think I made an interesting one. Macs backcatalogue is huge and I made a choice. Not because I hate others but because I'd love to see this fourpiece band rock out the more masculine side of the band that is not always in focus by the Strictly-Stevielovers. Point.

Not that I felt you needed to defend your setlist, but this is very well put.