View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned

I am very sorry if you were offended Kennation. Maybe you might want to re read board etiquette that is under the Chit/Chat section. Here is a snip of it:

Posting: don't be afraid to post! Yes, you will read some inside jokes between members. Yes, people can be sarcastic at times. Don't worry about it. Several of us have been here for years & have met eachother personally, so this is to be expected. It can get vulgar at times, we don't mean to offend (well, most of us don't mean to, anyway. ) Being silly or trying to out-gross eachother is one thing, but outright name-calling, personal attacks & putting people down to demean them is not cool.

I know it's hard to decifer who's kidding & who's not when you're new here - for instance, many of the gay men who've been here a while call eachother queens or homos. That doesn't mean it's OK for a straight homophobic male to start calling everyone a faggot & say they're going to hell. Get it? And don't forget that posting IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is considered yelling.

Sorry if your offended but I like to poke a little fun sometimes just to be funny. But dear this board is not meant for conservative Church crowd. It does get vulgar and lewd at times, thats just how it is, as its been set in stone.

So have a good day

Last edited by Miragex69x; 02-05-2009 at 08:10 PM..