View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I just saw this. How horrific. I wonder what was going on that she drove into a house, then drove away and hit another house. Was she having a medical emergency? Or maybe a mental health emergency. I'm hoping the very best for her.
I'm guessing mental not physical.

There's a photo (TMZ or some such) of her in her car prior to the event (not clear if it was taken by a neighbor or a paparazzi or what) and they zoomed in on what looks like a bottle of booze..but who knows.

Their story says she rammed into a different bldg, an apartment complex or something first, then when people came out and tried to interact with her she raced off, and then hit someone's house with her car which somehow started a nasty fire (gas tank of car exploding, who knows) and the house was badly burned, as was she. People tried getting her out but she was reportedly freaking out. There's reports and some pics of first responders getting her out and onto a stretcher and her clothes are clearly sooty and she was being somewhat aggressive with them as they tried loading her into the ambulance.