View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
exactly!

mostly just one person who insists on some kind of devious plan being behind all this and wouldn't let go is overthinking the whole thing - instead of letting this to be a nice positive thread celebrating Christine and incredible chance we'll get to see her this year.
Devious?

Nope, just being realistic about another possibility. I could say it sounds like you think Christine and Lindsey can do no wrong, but that would be making a sweeping generalization about you. Kind of like what you just said about me. Just because you don't share my opinion doesn't make me devious. That would be like me saying you were being devious when you wrote a thread titled "Mick Fleetwood says new album without Stevie Nicks could win awards." What, you didn't mean anything by that? That could have been a nice positive thread celebrating the new album. But you had every right to say that. So please don't try to dismiss my opinion by saying it's part of a devious plan to cause dissension here when it's a actually a real question for me.