View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
^^^^

we're not laughing at the tragedy, we're laughing at the absurdity of the Stevie placements.
But, it's just you and BTFLCHLD, so hopefully two people's opinion won't stop further hilarious pictures from ensuing. And I mean, hilarious.

That Pearl Harbor one is kind of a good idea, who's going to get on that? Too bad there are no pics of the Titanic going down...

I didn't say people were laughing at the tragedy, but to use it in this way diminishes their seriousness especially to people who were effected by them. It doesn't bother me if it continues. There are lots of things I don't like, and I'm not egotistical enough to think that me saying I don't like them will get them to stop. Having said that, just because 2 people commented unfaforably about the contents of the thread doesn't mean everyone on the boards loves it. It just means 2 out of the several people posting and commenting in this paticular thread don't. Oh, and it would be easy enough for you to get a photo of Pearl Harbor being bombed, but honestly I think that would be more to get a rise than to be funny. Especially seeing how Stevie feels about vetrans. You'd end up on her Sh**t list for sure.

Now, who was it that mentioned the King Kong and Godzilla one, because THAT would be funny.