Thread: Post-tour album
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miragex69x View Post
My friend use to be a personal assistant to the band from 2003-2006. When Fleetwood Mac finally brought the tour to England sometime in 2004, Christine invited everyone to dinner the night before the show. Everyone came except Lindsey(sh*thead). The next night Christine was going to go on stage for the last 3 or 4 songs. At the last minute Christine choose not to go on stage. She spent the whole concert in the sound booth chain smoking cigarettes.

I have been told that Christine and Stevie still talk. However when Stevies dad died Christine did not fly over for the funeral/party. There was no funeral really. There was a party at a hotel that celebrated his life for close friends and family. Lindsey was there, and performed Landslide with Stevie for the private crowd. This event was scheduled weeks in advance.
Why would Lindsey not go to dinner? I didn't think things were that bad with him and Christine.

I am not so sure about this rumour that Chris was going to do a couple of songs at the December 03 concert. She said she was adamant from the get-go that she wouldn't, and in interviews implied that she was only invited to play on "Don't Stop".

Personally, I think she made the right decision. She bowed out gracefully. I don't think she'll ever record again with them. She's very happy now, retired and living the good life, and we should all be happy for her as she is.