View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 05:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Now for an interesting comparison. What's better: In My World or Where We Belong?

Recorded thirty years apart, they couldn't be more different.

But I believe with In My World we were ripped off. We were promised a duet album and the first single to drop is not only a Lindsey solo song but a MEDIOCRE Lindsey solo song.

Where We Belong on the other hand is a refreshing, surprising delight of a track. It IS a true duet, similar to I Don't Want to Know - with Linds and Chris sharing lead vocals. Yes Lindsey's vocal is more prominent in the mix but Christine's is very much present too. On In My World we can't hear Christine as well.

Let's face it, they had a ****load of songs according to Mick and they chose a mere ten, including a previously released solo song and In My World, a new song but very much a solo song.

It's like they weren't even trying.

Thoughts? Comparisons? Please share.

How were you ripped off? If you bought the single you had an opportunity to listen to a snippet before hand. If you then decided to purchase it you spent the huge sum of a pound/dollar/Euro or two. I don't think anyone can honestly claim to have been ripped off. Nobody is forced to purchase music. As far as the album is concerned- if you don't think you'll like it...don't buy it.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood