View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi JJ,

Yeah I figured as much that the interview might have had a bit of artistic licence added. Hey, I must admit, if those shots by the lake in the documentary were filmed in Sweden what a wonderfully beautiful place!

I totally agree with Peter's concept of one pickup guitars. Actually I'm surprised he doesn't own a Fender Esquire which is as close as stripped bare and one man, one pickup, one amp as you can get. At least I found them like that.

I remember meeting Peter a couple of times, the first time was back in 2001. What I recall most is that he was one of the most charming and well mannered people I think I've ever met. I think we stood chatting about music for a good 30 minutes or so and he was so easy to talk to, unlike a lot of people in the music business (I have some experience here) with egos the size of houses.

The second time I met him, briefly, was when he was doing a gig with his former band in Buxton back in either 2002 or 2003. He seemed uneasy and a little distant that night but still such a pleasure to talk to. I was so delighted to see him so fit and well and vibrant in the recent documentary. I wish him well in whatever he chooses to do.