View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
Oh, gimme a break!

He didn't want to frighten the kids??? When the WTC is attacked by two planes and you've had prior knowledge of a planned attack, you just sit there and read a book?! No, you excuse yourself from their company and leave immediately to see what the HELL is going on.

It's not a matter of making any difference, it's a matter of doing your job and seeing what's happening. Not reading the Three Billy Goats Gruff or some such **** while people are dying and NYC is under attack.
I assume you had previous experience with a situation like that to judge what the proper reaction should be??

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller