View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
Hooray - I get to tell it again

At the end of the singing part of SOTOM, an obviously hyped up if not coked out of her head La Nicks gives a physically shaking exorcism while belting out

"IIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWOOOOOOONNNNNNN""TTTTTBBBBBEEEEYYYYYYYYOOUUURRRRRSSSSSIIIISSSSTTTTERRRRRNNNNNOOOOTTTTYYYYOOUUURRRRSSSIIIISSSSTTTTAAAD FJDOFHPOIDHGLNDGPOUIH:GNIOHGODJ{ISDHGO"IDHGIOHDG . . . BBBLLLLLAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHG:OIFDHG{SHG"OISHDGIOJSGOPIJG}OPIJFDPIOGJ{IPSDGIOSDHGIOHDSG "

She then spins to the side while listing and gives a final panty revealing spin. I LOVE her!!!!

AHHH...now I understand...that's my favorite part. And she looks coked out of her mind.

Rob

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller