View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
And yet Stevie doesn't want to record....
If it were me maybe I would be thinking that I would want to spend the time I have left with family or maybe at the end of her career she wants to make her own solo statement. She already gave so much of her life to Fleetwood Mac. She doesn't get along well with Lindsey and finds working with him difficult even though it may have produced great effects in the past. It nearly killed them both when they were a lot younger than they are now. Is that what she wants to finish her days doing? Are her final thoughts really gonna be 'Damn I wish I did that last album/tour with Fleetwood Mac - why didn't I?'

I respect whatever each of the members wants to do at this stage in their lives. Nobody knows when their time is coming.

But anyway this thread is about Carrie and I didn't think it sounded good for her but I am absolutely staggered. What a way to finish 2016. I admired her very much. Debbie is a very tough lady but this would be the worst that could happen to her. My thoughts also with the rest of her family - siblings and daughter. This year has been brutal. I wish I could wake up and find out it was all a bad dream.

Last edited by Missy; 12-27-2016 at 09:29 PM..