View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
Must disagree with your timeline. Stevie and Lindsey were already joining the band when Bob left and Mick and FM begged him to stay too.

All of your facts are not correct because I still have the original contracts, no matter what you have read on the internet.

Also, please, I must clarify one thing to this site. I never meant to imply that only Bob's fans and friends were blocked. Just that they were the people that contacted me. I am sure there are others too. I would hope you would be a little more inclusive with all FM fans.

I have never been called a lunatic before, but that's your opinion and there's always a first time, but you can go on my facebook and see what many have side over the past 1 1/2 years about it, besides the personal messages I have received, especially just recently. So I don't believe I have made this up or that one person has made me think that quite a few people have not been accepted on The Ledge.
Wendy, I'm Sorry Some People Are Treating You Like Your Just Another Person Who Knows Nothing About Bob. Stevie Herself Has Said Lindsey and Her Joined the First Day Of 1975. Mick Has Said that He Knew Bob Was Leaving So He Was Looking For A Guitar Player. I Know Fleetwood Mac was upset about Bob's Departure but Lets Face it, Even Bob Knew FM Was Going Nowhere.

Wendy, Showing Us Pictures of Some of the Contracts Would Be Great. We Would Love if You Wrote A Book About it too.