View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=jkmaletic;1245595]I agree with your first paragraph, because I think one could argue of Lindsey being guilty of also wanting attention.

Anyway, the point I wanted to make was that as far as I know, we still don't know exactly what he did to make Stevie so furious. When Azoff called him and said, in his words, "You've done it now!", WHAT was it? The interviewer asked Lindsey if he knew what it was, and Lindsey claimed he didn't know. This alludes then, that Stevie went off the handle, for no reason whatsoever, and the rest of the band went along with that illogical thinking. I have a hard time believing that. He did SOMETHING. I hope to hear Stevie's side at some point.

I have not read every article, so if I'm missing something, please let me know.

Jamie

His comments regarding not knowing what he’s done open up the opportunity to hear from Stevie and/or Mick as to why his smirk was the straw that broke the camels back, and Mick and Christine waltzing in mock of her was okay. I would agree, it makes sense there is more to it. But why lie about it in April. In other words, let’s hear it Stevie. If nothing is forthcoming, we can surmise the Rumours 5 lineup was taken down singlehandedly, by one woman’s temper tantrum. And that is extremely sad