View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love them all. I love that after all this time, they are back together again. But I will say.....

They are just so much better on their own these days. Their solo shows just blow their Fleetwood mac performances out of the water. Stevie's 24k Gold show was truly one of her best tours to date. I've never seen her so invested (other than maybe IYD). To see her putting 100% in Hyde Park (to a LOUSY crowd) on youtube to then the Classic performance is almost like a different woman.

Same with Lindsey/Chris, their show right now is so fresh. It felt like I was seeing them both for the first time. The Buckvie album was and is awesome.

The last few FM tours (even with Chris) have just been so uneventful. I will never stop seeing them, solo or with FM, but honestly I'd take 3 more 24k gold tours and 3 more Lindsey albums (with or without Chris) than another FM tour. It sucks that FM tours have to go for 2 years, wish they could do 20 dates here, 20 there while going back to their respective solo projects.