View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Thanks for your review, Lisa! I was also told that people took a seat during Bleed to Love her and Think About Me, maybe because those are not popular songs. Too bad the lack of rehearsals was noticeable. Luckily they will have three months of rehearsals for the 2018 tour.

Let's hope they won't be rushed at the Classic East. I didn't know there was a curfew for these kind of events.

I understand these are not concerts designed for hardcore fans and given the circumstances of the crew delay, they had to rush everything. I hope the organisation of the event improves in Citi Field.
Think About Me is in my all time top 10 FM song list!

I don't think I've ever been to a concert(at a major venue - not a club, obviously) that was "allowed" to go past 11PM. I believe mostly due to "union" stage hands(I've read about bands paying penalties, when they've gone past 11), but also local noise ordinances for outdoor venues, which are typically 11PM, also.