View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
I agree that most forums have moved to Facebook but many still exist on their own. Neil Finn and all things Finn have a fantastic fan forum that's still fairly active. Would be ideal if this forum were a true Fleetwood Mac forum instead of a Lindsey Buckingham forum but life is imperfect.
It is not at all accurate to say that this is a LB forum, you have only started posting here and you are unaware of the vast majority of FM fans here that are now appalled at this situation. Most members were either fans of all five fireflies together or specifically SN or CM, BuckMcVie fans. That has now changed as people feel an injustice has occurred. Just because you do not feel the same does not mean that you can call this forum unfairly biased.
Again I am a huge Finn fan I have been for probably 35 years, whilst I do not begrudge him for joining the band I am still so incredibly angry that this vacant role became available in the band in the first place. I don't want anybody trying to take Lindsey's place. I do not share your excitement for this chapter, Finn fan or not.