View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dude, I didn't vote against "That's All For Everyone" OR "Not That Funny," and yet you're punishing me by voting against "Sara."
What makes you think you're the one?

Quote:
In my mind, it's beyond obvious that it's the best overall song on the album... musically, lyrically, production-wise, vocally, etc.
No. I think Storms tops it on all levels.

Quote:
It's funny that everyone's ranting and raving about how important it is to show support for Lindsey's risk-taking spirit on this album, while simultaneously admitting that Stevie's songs were brilliant.
Well, where's the Stevie love then?
Tsk-tsk.
That Tsk-tsk doesn't suit you johnny, although it is your style
My Stevielove is not to doubt. If these first rounds were not targeted at some of the best things on the album AND representators of the enormous brave move this band did after releasing the best-seller of all time, that love would have surfaced already. It really is NOT my choice to play the game like it's played now, but since I turned that knob I'm just glad that the unconditional devotion for Her Majesty is conquered by the I don't get what I deserve mentality of Mr. Underrated.
We're playing the game in their spirit, Johnny.

Quote:
But I think after this round, I'm throwing "principles" out the door! I'm going to pick one favorite to push through to the end, and everything else is fair game.
I suggest I Know I'm Not Wrong.

Quote:
Ah well... may "Sara" forever haunt each and every one of you who voted against her.
No thanks, I already have my own little demons.