View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Well, I'm 20 and decent looking, and at the show I went to, I was standing right in front of Lindsey (because I paid for close seats). I did feel like he paid me a lot of attention, but I felt like also paid attention to the people around me who weren't my age. I didn't feel like he was being creepy, I felt like any attention he gave was just feeding off of my own (over)enthusiasm.

But I'm not blonde.
he interacts with the audience and that's great and thrilling for everybody. not every performer does. my 10yo loved it, said "Lindsey makes faces at people" during the show. i thought that's actually a perfect description of what he does.

he also remembers at least some of the people who he's seen at several of his shows, solo or FM, and obviously appreciates that and gives these people little extra attention, regardless of their age, look, or gender. at meet and greets when talking to people, i've never seen him giving more attention to people based on their looks, he seems surprisingly honest, and respectful with everybody.

btw WildHearted, i've seen you in some of those vids, you are gorgeous!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"