View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
The bitterness doesn't extend much past the ledge and some niche internet platforms.
I'm ignoring it from now on, as it's pointless.
Even though I don't support the current incarnation of FM, they are selling out arenas, as usual, and 90% of media articles don't seem to be picking sides either.
So many Ledge members have always accused Nicks fans of being so obsessed. But as the past few years has shown on these posts, Buckingham fans are equally obsessed.
Some great info can still be found on these boards, but the hatred and mean spirited posts that keep being recycled at each other here is like grade school level, and not worth to feed into.
I look forward to watching the ceremonies when they are televised.
There is a big difference between the fan groups, though. I do not see Stevie fans piling hideous accusations and personal insults at the other members of FM. She is made to be a total monster by some Lindsey fans and no aspect of her life or persona is off limits for some of the most slanderous and shocking accusations and suggestions. I do not see her fans doing that about Lindsey or Chris or Mick or whoever.