View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I think this is it, 100%. She feels "lucky" that they let her return, and I would be willing to bet that she feels like she lost her place in the pecking order when she left.

I do agree with you though........where is the woman who would have slapped Stevie silly, when Stevie started her temper tantrum to get rid of Lindsey?? It's just ridiculous that she hasn't spoken to Lindsey, that any of them, esp after the medical crisis, haven't reached out to him. It's beyond anything I could have ever expected. I thought these were decent people, well was I wrong. Lindsey seems to be the only one who has any sense and morals and kindness.

And for those who will say that he must have done something............no, he didn't, or we would have heard about it right away. The remaining band members (minus Neil and Mike-although Mike doesn't have a full pass from me yet) are horrible human beings. No matter how you look at this.
I also think she feels she owes Mick some loyalty, but she didn't need to trash Lindsey on a magazine to show some of that. What are they gonna do? Go on and on until they finish him?

They wanted to fire him because "oh, poor Stevie! She can't work with him anymore!", fine. But once they did it, why the need to diminish his legacy and bad mouth him on every interview? Would love for some of their fans to answer me that.

He didn't do anything but being Lindsey. They're certainly not covering him up. They just got tired of him being him, that's all. Fantastic people indeed.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.