View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I don't like this trend of "Make one mistake and your career is ruined" thing we have going on now. The angry mob swarms on Twitter and talk shows, demanding blood; the ones in charge hastily give them whatever they demand (which is always extreme), desperate to avoid threatened boycotts and accusations of [insert bad thing]-ism; the righteously indignant (who themselves have surely never said or done anything they regret) move on to punish the next sinner. However, that's a topic for another forum... one that I don't really wish to venture into!

I do think it's odd that Stevie came up in a promotional interview. Is she really that big a part of the show?
I cant believe the meltdown of Anderson Cooper, CNN, and Trumpists over a Halloween mask with ketchup. The fake outrage and hysteria is so stupid. I think Kathy should bring the mask to all her shows. Trump should get a Kathy head mask and put it on the podium when he gives speeches.
Maybe Lindsey's next solo concert he can get a Stevie Halloween mask as a prop on stage? Just think of the possibilities!!!!