View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
oh how i miss those days.

if this was 1997 I would be on my Apple Macintosh 6500/250 praying for a solid 28K connection, LONG DISTANCE, just so I could spend 4 hours talking to Scott, Erica, Pearl and LauraTN about things like...

1. Stevies fake boobs she keeps in the freezer next to her peas and their many practical uses. OMG. When she bumps her head she grabs one of them and uses them as an ice pack. Uses them as a stress ball when Lindsey pissed her off on the Dance tour. etc.
2. HOw Stevie should get back together with Lindsey and that it was not too late biologically to have kids at 48, and take fertility drugs or invetro so she can have children.
3. Talk about Christine had a secret love child with Dennis Wilson and hid the pregnacy under her clothes during the Tusk tour and how one of us might be the baby, given up for adoption and we have untapped musical talent being the offspring and heir to the Beachboy and fleetwood mac empire.
4. Discuss how lindsey sounds better when he is not mumbling lyrics
5. Beeotch bout how Stevie can sing the high parts but wimps out!
6. Discuss how stevie should TOTALLY wear Red, Pink, and white more often and ditch the black all the time.
7. SHoulder pads. DITCH THEM.
8. Wondering if the Dance was lip synced.
9. Talk about what version of Rhiannon or any other FM song is the "definitive" version.

Wow. I am SO glad I got a life! hahahahahaha

Last edited by AnthonyMI; 01-30-2009 at 09:57 PM..