View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthrax View Post
What part of Wisconsin are you in? I haven't experienced any snow yet in Milwaukee (or at least that I know of. ha). In fact, my boyfriend went golfing yesterday. But I think he'd do that even if there was snow if they let him.

My friend in San Antonio said she had to turn her heated seats on yesterday. I couldn't roll my eyes back far enough.
@Gypsycat... NO YOU DON'T!!!

I live a little bit outside of Milwaukee, but I was in the southern part of Wisco that day. (It's so cool that there's so many Wisconsin Ledgies. WISCONSIN LEDGIES, UNITE!) The snow didn't stick, luckily! I was helping work a charity event down terhe. And I feel ya on the golfing thing, my dad would do the exact same thing!

Not to offend anyone here, but I tend to roll my eyes too at people who freak out when they live in a much warmer climate than them! I think I only roll my eyes because I'm jealous though.

Sorry for the double posts! JTIS that I'm in a superrr pissy mood right now. We just lost all three of our matches in our volleyball game. And we have our last tourney Friday and Saturday. UGHUGHUGH. -headdesk-

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥

Last edited by fleetwoodtrick; 10-13-2009 at 05:44 PM..