View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't imagine Stevie and Lindsey going for it. Stevie seems to want to be the only one to tell her story, because she wants it done correctly, and frankly, I really believe there is ALOT we don't know. There are big chunks of the story that are only known to Stevie and Lindsey, so either one of them could come off looking pretty bad in the public eye.

What happened and continues to happen concerning their relationship is really private, and despite the fact that they both write intensely personal songs about each other, I think they want to be in control of what aspects are made public. They write their cryptic messages to each other, and if the fans get it, fine, and if not, then people can apply it to their own situation.

Lindsey is such an artist's artist, and he has never done anything he considered to be "selling out" like licensing songs for commercials (although someone did say GYOW was used in a rental car ad) that I can't see him going for it either.

They want us to know the parts they tell us, and I also feel it is really important to them both, especially Stevie, to continue to keep us all wondering about the rest. She has to keep that air of mystery, and Lindsey is just too private a person.

Christine and John are a little harder to guess about. I really can't speculate on them. There's no telling, but if S&L say no, then that will kill the project anyway.

As much as I would find it entertaining, I really hope it falls through, because there is no way it can told completely.