View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...3&postcount=25

it would have been spectacular. and your heroine was considering dropping in on LB's tour in between Mac's dates.
Oh my, this is perhaps the toughest news for me to read. What a fabulous musical year we would have experienced!! I struggle with my feelings about all of this but primarily about Chris. I'd like to think that she either signed contracts & needs to get on with it or she wants to play in whatever form & opted to let the others fight it out. I've long ago accepted that she's no saint and I hope this isn't an end to her music (but no Lindsey = no new music). It saddens me that, for now, I can't even listen to FM music or envision seeing CM & JM (my two favourite musicians) on stage again as I don't think I can handle GYOW, Tusk, etc without LB.

How unfortunate.

There are so many posts and threads here and elsewhere but I'd like to say thank you to Elle for somehow finding the stamina to have the same circular discussion over and over and over. Many of us read and heard rumours these past few weeks & months and you've made a concerted effort to share facts and details, whilst maintaining the confidence of your friends and contacts. I don't understand why people don't accept that some people here aren't speculating, but sharing what is possible to share. Thank you for your efforts & energy (and to the others attempting to do the same with what they know to be fact).