View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
Well I'm sorry that you feel that way, really I am. Some of us don't feel the band has come to an end, we just see it as another chapter.
We'll just have to find a way to hopefully, peacefully, co-exist in here.

The Rumours line-up to which this forum is devoted is DEAD forever.

So the only thing to do on here is complain/mourn/conjecture, comment on the news that may come out pertaining to why it's dead FOREVER, or reminisce about what was but NEVER will be again.

We will never be able to talk about new music or new tours or new shows on this forum EVER again.

The Rumours line-up is DEAD. FOREVER.

With new music from Lindsey, hopefully we will move on to having a reason to move to the Lindsey forum and be more positive.

And even with new music and shows with the new line-up, we can move to the Post-Rumours section to commentate and may not be all doom and gloom. Even with this band, I look forward to hearing new Stevie and Christine compositions, so I'm not predisposed to hate. Even though they will create meaning in one undeniable context: THE RUMOURS LINE-UP IS DEAD.

FOREVER.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 06-15-2018 at 01:14 PM..