View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
A true primadonna would have immediately left the building. It is my understanding Lindsey and crew were there for a number of hours trying to work things out to no avail. It is also my understanding that it was upsetting to Lindsey and crew that things could not be worked out. It seems the venue cared less about attendees else they would have allowed the addition of equipment....what would that have hurt? Obviously, Lindsey's techs are professional. The person who is making sound equipment decisions at the venue: "It is necessary to make proper arrangements for sound and lighting equipment through the Rococo Theatre Event Planner."
Of course the venue has just as much responsiblity to be flexible and make compromises to meet the needs of the artists and their fans. The ultimate responsiblity for this cancellation falls on Lindsey, however, because he is the one who decided to walk out.
I should also add that when Stevie cancelled shows I was supposed to attend during TISL and SYW, I was pretty po'd. Even though she was sick, had no control over that fact, and probably would have put on a sh*tty performance that would have disappointed me, I was upset that I didn't get to use my front row tickets and have that concert experience. Hence my reaction to this.
But hey, life goes on.