View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Where's that quote from, Markolas?

I am so sick of the 5 posters on the Rumours board who only post the same nasty things, and not just about FM but about other posters, too. God I am so glad I have a happy life and can keep Lindseys firing in perspective. They are miserable and want to make people who don't feel the same way miserable. Not everyone, some express their anger and frustration appropriately and can even engage in conversation about other FM related topics, but there are a couple. They complain about everything (set list, price of tickets, how often they tour, no new album, why they didn't play a certain festival, or why did they play at a different one) but don't dare say a word about Lindsey or they throw a tantrum.
Yes - these five posters have made the Rumours board unbearable with their constant venomous, expletive-laden posts aimed at the remaining Mac members and members of the forum. It's kind of sad and pathetic that they continue to unleash their anger and call it "grief". Apparently, they believe that their "grief" is a free ticket to attack everyone outside of their little circle.