View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i wish i was too! it will happen, one of these days!!

i don't know, this buster person was not very nice. after his/her first post, subsequent ones went off the rails really fast.

i'm guessing expressing annoyance with celebrities you don't like might be therapeutic, for some people. like jumping around at shows or playing video games is for others, if one needs to get pent up frustrations out so can be calm in real life. and maybe for some, going over the top defending your favorite celebrities is a different way of doing the same thing and that's why buster went off, who knows?
I agree. The thing that is unreal is when someone comes over and doesn't like other posters offering their opinions. Then in turn, they start attacking the board and the other members. It's a bit hypocritical. Not everyone has to like Christine, Stevie, Lindsey, Mick, John, Bob, Peter, Danny, etc.

The thread got crazy when the Tom Petty comment came up. People are entitled to interpret her quote the way they like.

On the other hand, I don't like when people troll to get a dig in where it's not warranted. I've seen it just recently happen in the Stevie forum.

There is always the block option vs. attacking another poster.
I wouldn't mind if Buster stayed, just keep it reasonable.