View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

OMG You guys are freaking me out. I always assumed it was Stevie on Family Man too. Now that I listen, I would vote no. Its subtle but when the part in question begins, you can clearly hear its Lindsey and changing his voice. But the voice transitions into a Stevie sounding sound/voice. This is why its confuses people. I also think he did this on purpose to make it sound like Stevie thus his interview on his tricks or layering, whatever you want to call it. If it was Stevie, the part would be very dramatic and obvious from the very beginning IMHO. After all these years I think I may have been wrong. Gosh, this would have been the PERFECT question to ask Lindsey at the meet and greet. Can someone ask this.

Edit: The Wikipedia page for Family Man does not credit Stevie for any contributions. Lindsey is the credit for all backing vocals.

Personnel
Mick Fleetwood – drums, percussion
John McVie – bass guitar
Christine McVie – keyboards
Lindsey Buckingham – guitars, Fairlight CMI, drum and percussion programming, lead and backing vocals

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-13-2018 at 05:39 PM..